Monday, January 4, 2016

Two Minute Thank You --Jacob Young

When I was but a whelp, my father taught me to always finish the job. My mother taught me to stay humble and kind. As I matured, Yoda taught me do or do not, there is no try. Robin Williams taught me to seize the day and make my life extraordinary. Andy Dufresne taught me to get busy livin, or get busy dyin. Rhett Butler taught me not to give a damn. Clint Eastwood taught me to make someone's day. Humphrey Bogart told me that here's looking at me. Matt Damon taught me to like them apples. Hannibal Lecter taught me that the best meal is liver with fava beans and a nice chianti. Malcolm McDowell taught me that I'm cured, alright. Liam Neeson taught me the special set of skills that I needed to take back what's mine. Derek Zoolander taught me that there's more to life than being very very really extremely good looking. Dory taught me to just keep swimming. And above all, the most important lesson in my life came from Mr. Miyagi, when he taught me that a man who catches a fly with his chopstick can accomplish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment