Thursday, November 26, 2015

Two Minute Thank You-Maddie Wheeler

My mom made me clean my room. My teachers taught me to be organized. My dad made me develop an opinion. My sister made me fight back. My friend bought me a water bottle. A random man said Merry Christmas. A woman at target bought my groceries. My boyfriend said my banana bread was delicious. The doctor sat with me while my grandmother was in surgery. Lacrosse taught me teamwork. Marching band taught me leadership and discipline. The nurses brought me coffee. The man at Starbucks liked my shirt, he gave me half off. Bernie Sanders sent me a free bumper sticker. My dog taught me to care for another life. Donald Trump taught me that some people are just stupid. My car taught me responsibility. Everyone taught me how to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment