Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Two Minute Thank You Jacob Ferguson

My computer said that's not a word. I said yeah it is. Wikipedia said new words are created constantly. Urban Dictionary nodded its head in agreement. Merriam Webster said words are considered by committee based on their usage and commonality. My friends said it just doesn't make sense. My keyboard made clicking noises constantly for months. My hands made folding sounds as the paper went into the envelope. My tongue made licking noises as it slid across the seal. My clock said just wait. My friends said froop. My teachers reluctantly said froop. My email said you have been accepted. The New York Times said froop. The Washington Post said froop. Soon TV said froop. Twitter said froop. I said swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment