Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Two-Minute Thank You- Sloan Warner

My dad said, "Read more". My mom said, "Slow down, you are driving too fast". My grandmother said, "hold your fork the right way". My grandfather said, "Listen here, son...". My grandmother said, "Give back, and you'll thank yourself later". My other grandmother said, "Let's take a walk". Uncle John taught me to think critically and clearly, on a deeper level. Aunt Carol taught me to be caring and thoughtful to others. Aunt Jennifer said, "Be calm, be happy". Mr. J said, "Let your arms hang loose when you're on the board". Mr. Conley taught me to be spontaneous. My camp counselor said, "Use your hip straps on the backpack, you'll thank me later". Coach Downs aggressively said, "Don't think so much!" Logan said, "Live life. Have fun!". Austin always had my back.

The stranger stopped me on the street, and said, "You're a good kid".

No comments:

Post a Comment