Friday, October 23, 2015

Humor- Caroline Totty

My sense of humor is all over the place. I enjoy anything from sarcasm to the most immature jokes ever made. I enjoyed The Importance of Being Earnest a lot basically because the whole thing was just so beyond ridiculous it made it comical. The best part was that the play writer made it so the characters seemed to take it all so seriously and were all very outgoing, but the audience just knows how ridiculous the whole thing truly is. One of my favorite scenes was the last one when Jack finds out the story behind his childhood tragedy of getting left in a purse in a train station and finds out who he really is. There are also several puns throughout the play and just little lines that are so outrageous they are hilarious. One modern show that I find funny is Modern Family. Every week my family and I watch it together and every week we are all in tears laughing at the stupidity of some of it. The episodes always have the big extended family ending up in a bad situation and it just never fails to be funny and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment